2019 Christmas House Application must be received by 31 October 2019.
Eligibility: Military families of active duty Service Members E6 and below, regardless of branch, may submit an application for the Fort Gordon Christmas House. National Guard and Reserve component Service Members must be currently serving on active duty orders and have been on those orders for a minimum of 30 days at the time of submission.
Application submission dates: 23 September thru 31 October 2019.
Completed applications can be dropped off at Christmas House by Unit POCs from 11am to 1pm on October 18, 30, and 31st.
- Only one application per household/family will be accepted for children birth to 13 Yrs.
- All applications will be considered, however, not all applications will be approved.
- Families selected will be notified by their unit representative.
- Distribution will take place on 10, 11, & 12 December 2019, at building # 39109, 40th St. (behind the Main Exchange) on Fort Gordon. The date and time for each unit will be determined by lottery. If neither the Service Member nor a family member is available on the unit distribution day, the unit commander/representative will be responsible for selecting gifts and signing the receipt.
- Emergencies and special circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For questions, please see your unit POC.